The highest standards, innovation and premium quality throughout the whole supply chain are the commitment to common success in the international automotive industry. Acker has now received its ISO TS 16949:2009 certification. All work processes at Acker follow the automotive industry's globally uniform rules.
The ISO TS 16949 standard unites the globally agreed requirements for quality management system in the automotive industry. The underlying quality standards include:
- common approach for a comprehensive management system
- common approach for a QM system regarding series and spare part production
- consistent tracking of faults
- strong focus on prevention and planning
- special attention on demonstrating the improvement of key performance indicators and productivity within the annual audit
- connection to DIN EN ISO 14001